To our Gallery Salon Clients/Friends,
We are so excited to return to the salon on Saturday, May 16 and we are confident that you are ready for us, also! We hope that you have all stayed healthy and safe through- out the duration of the shutdown.
During this time of uncertainty with Covid-19, we want our clients to feel reassured that we are doing everything we can to keep you safe. Therefore, upon reopening and until further notice, here are the specific steps we are following to ensure the health of our clients and staff.
* We will adhere to the guidelines suggested & mandated by our state officials of social distancing & occupancy limits as best as we can.
* We will be using the Call to Check-In method to avoid overflow in the salon.We ask that you remain in your car or outside until we call you in. We also ask that there be no extra family or friends accompanying, other then those receiving services.
* Hand sanitizer is placed at the front desk for use when entering. It is also placed in various places throughout the salon for all to use.
* We are requesting that everyone wear masks upon entering the salon. Disposable masks are available, if needed. The motto: I protect you and you protect me.
* For the time being, we are discouraging hugs and handshakes.
* All our surfaces and tools will be sprayed with disinfectant spray after each client. All shared surfaces, such as door knobs, light switches and bathroom facilities will also
be sprayed throughout the day.
* All unnecessary items will be cleared from the salon, such as books and magazines. Coffee and water is still available. It's now located in the back. so we will serve you!
* If you're not feeling well, we ask that you reschedule your appointment for another time. Please be symptom free for 72 hours before your hair service. With the urgency and high demand for appointments, if possible, please give us plenty of time to fill your appointment space.
* Please be patient with us. We are a large staff, with many clients to service. We will be extremely limited to what we are able to do with the restrictions in place.
Because of this, we will extend our hours but work as efficiently as possible to accommodate as many as we can.
We appreciate your compliance, your continuous support and your dedication to The Gallery Salon! Our hope is that you and your family stay healthy and we look forward
to seeing you very soon!
Betty and The Gallery Staff